Enjoy this mango season with a healthy, zero cholesterol recipe! A perfect snack between meals, this recipe is filled with freshness flavor and nourishes as well as strengthens the arteries. Give it a try!
Fruits with Mango Dressing
Preparation time: 15 minutes
1/2 cup chopped mixed fruits
3/4 cup lettuce leaves
For The Dressing
2 tbsp mango pulp
1 tbsp fresh low fat curd (dahi)
1 tbsp low fat milk
salt to taste
For The Garnish
4 tbsp pomegranate seeds (anardana)
1 tbsp chopped walnuts (akhrot)
For the dressing
1. Whisk all the ingredients well.
2. Store in the refrigerator and use within 12 hours as required.
How to proceed
1. Spread the lettuce leaves at the bottom of a large bowl and arrange a layer of mixed fruits over them. Refrigerate.
2. Just before serving, pour the dressing on top and toss well.
3. Serve immediately garnished with pomegranate and walnuts.
|88 calories||2.8 gm||2.1 gm||13.7 gm||0mg||1.5 gm|